Dr.Nano Green Liquid Fertilizer
Dr.Nano Green - Agriculture Liquid Growth Regulator for all Crops and Plants
Dr.Nano Green is an excellent plant growth regulator that proves beneficial in strengthening the soil and establishing healthy crops, especially when there is a nutritional deficit in the soil. By maintaining the hormonal balance in the plant's physiological system, Dr. Nano Green induces excellent growth and significantly enhances the quality of the crops. Moreover, it plays a crucial role in ensuring equal nutrient distribution among all crops. Additionally, Dr. Nano Green promotes flowering and prevents flower drop, leading to higher yields with better quality.
- Dr. Nano Green is an excellent plant growth regulator.
- If there is a nutritional deficit in the soil, plant growth regulators are very helpful in strengthening the soil and establishing healthy crops.
- Dr. Nano Green induces excellent growth in the plant by maintaining the hormonal balance in the plant's physiological system.
- A significant increase in quality can be attributed to Dr. Nano Green.
- Dr. Nano Green ensures the quality growth of the crop and plays a significant role in transporting nutrients equally to all crops.
- Dr. Nano Green Increases flowering and prevents flower drops.
- Dr. Nano Green Contributed to producing higher yields with better quality.
Guidelines to use
- Kindly suggest that farmers only use Liquid fertilizer after thoroughly watering the crops.
- Shake well before use, dissolve in a small amount of water, then mix with enough water to spray through the leaf.
- Can be used for all kinds of crops 10 to 15 days after planting.
- Can be sprayed on all crops at any stage, 3 times a month, once every 7 to 10 days from the date of application.
- After that, it should only be used once every 20 to 30 days.
- Between short-term and long-term crops, there is a size variance. Spraying rates should be 5 ml per litre for short-term crops and 10 ml per litre for long-term crops.
- Farmers should be aware that the medicine should only be applied after watering; otherwise, it will need to be watered after spraying..
- It is not advised to use insecticides for spraying.
Chilli, Tomato, lady's-finger, Mango, Cotton, Pulses, Grape, Citrus, Lime, Sweet Orange, Melons, and other vegetables.
- Maize Kernal Extract - 25% w/v
- Protein Hydrolysates - 5% w/v
- Fish Protein Hydrolysates - 40% w/v
- Fillers & Others - 30% w/v
- Total - 100%
- 5 ml per Litre of water / 1 Litre Dissolved in 200 Liters of water / 2 Acres
- Between short-term and long-term crops, there is a size variance.
- Spraying rates should be 5 ml per litre for short-term crops and 10 ml per litre for long-term crops.
- 250 ml - Rs. 215
- 500 ml - Rs. 400
- 1000 / 1 Litre Rs. 750